October 1-31, 2022
Sticking to your fitness goals can be challenging but it's always easier when you do it with your community. And workouts are even more fun when you get rewarded for your efforts! Join our Fitness Challenge and make EVERY workout count!
October 1-31, 2022
Every Workout Counts
FitFighter has partnered with Myzone, the leading multi-wearable heart monitor system for our first ever fitness challenge during the month of October. Our challenge allows you to track and get rewarded for ANY of your workouts using the Myzone heart rate belt and app. Convert your FitFighter training, running, yoga or even walking into the chance to win one of our grand prizes from Hyperice! See below for details!
How It Works
- Make sure you have a Myzone Heart Rate belt and the Myzone app downloaded
- If you already have a belt you can sign up for the challenge here: FFxMZchallenge
- If you don't currently have a Myzone belt, click the discount link:
FitFighter Myzone Belt
to get $50 off your purchase
- After recieving your belt, use the FitFighter Facility ID: FITFIGHTUS001 and follow the proper setup instructions
- Make sure you accept the challenge in your Myzone app
- Track your workouts and activities throughout the month of October, collect Myzone Effort Points (MEPs)
- The challenge begins Saturday, October 1st and ends Monday, October 31st. Winners will be announced by Friday, November 4, 2022.
What Are Myzone Effort Points?
- 1300 MEPs equates to WHO guidelines for monthly physical activity, which are 150-300 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic physical activity or at least 75-150 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity per week
- 1300 MEPs will get you 1 entry for the FitFighter Fitness Challenge
- An extra ticket will be awarded for every 100 MEPs earned after 1300
- At the end of the challenge, we will be hosting a drawing for all challenge entries, so the more workouts you put in, the higher your chances to win!
You can win 1 of these 3 recovery tools from Hyperice:
- 1 Normatec Go
- 1 Hyperice 2 Pro
- 1 Hypervolt Vyper
All of these tools help you to accelerate your warm up and speed recovery time so you can get back to doing more of what you love.